Re: [jetty-dev] Eclipse BIRT and Jetty 9.4.3

Joakim,

The Birt project has a hard dependency on jetty-9.2.13. Moreover, their p2 repository contains the jetty-osgi-boot-9.2.13 jar. If a user already has another version of the jetty-osgi-boot jar installed, Eclipse reports the conflict.

I don't see that there is anything we can do about it. Birt would need to upgrade to jetty-9.4, or at least be less restrictive in the versions of jetty-osgi-boot jar that they interwork with.

cheers
Jan