[jetty-dev] Custom JSessionid Management Advice?

Hi,

I am interested in creating a custom JSessionid manager, which I could contribute. It is for anonymous session tracking for adserving, I am thinking about using HBase but haven't decided for sure. Does anyone have any advice, or any roadmap hints about the future of Session ID Management in Jetty?
I know that the internal APIs change a lot, as things get refactored etc.

Also I created a issue for this, not sure which way is preferred in the Jetty community;

https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/1206

Scott Morgan
President & CEO
Adligo Inc