Re: [jetty-dev] "no content" timeout exception while upl multipart file on 9.3.12 - 9.3.13 - 9.3.14?

great, I didn't think of looking at the user agent.

If we establish that our R code is not at fault it would be good to find a way to inform the developers of HTTR or CURL.

I will look into it.

thanks!
Michele

On 8 November 2016 at 16:33, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Michele Rossi <michele.rossi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi Simone,
>
> thanks for looking into it!
>
> The client in question is an R script which uses the HTTR library.
> In turn, HTTR uses CURL.
>
> https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/httr/index.html
>
> However at this moment I am unable to give you any version number as the
> person who works on it is on a different timezone but I will find out if it
> is of interest.

user-agent: libcurl/7.50.3 r-curl/2.2 httr/1.2.1

Either R does not tell curl that the data is finished, or curl has a bug.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top