Re: [jetty-dev] "no content" timeout exception while upl multipart file on 9.3.12 - 9.3.13 - 9.3.14?

hi,

I have enabled the Jetty low-level logs and now HTTP2 negotiations and traffic are visible but I am far from understanding what's going on :)

I have attached the logs here in case a good soul out there feels like taking a look (if it benefits the project too).

For now we have resolved our problem by disabling HTTP2 on the client making this particular multipart upload request.

thanks a lot!
Michele

On 7 November 2016 at 19:09, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> We suspect it's caused by a malformed request generated by the client
>> system but I am not sure how to prove it.
>
> Can you take a network trace using Wireshark ?

Well, if the traffic is encrypted, I guess it's doable, but not easy
to decrypt it.

If you enable Jetty DEBUG logging on the server, do you see something
interesting ?
Ideally you should see that the server receive window for HTTP/2 is >
0 (otherwise reads stall), check the Content-Length header matches the
content that is arrived, or check that the final chunk has not arrived
yet (when Transfer-Encoding: chunked is present), and lastly the
multipart lines.

Not sure how much you can get out of all this, but it's a start.

--
Simone Bordet
----