Re: [jetty-dev] "no content" timeout exception while upl multipart file on 9.3.12 - 9.3.13 - 9.3.14?

Michele,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Michele Rossi <michele.rossi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi all,

we are getting the exception below and I was wondering if you could shed some light in terms of what might be causing it.

The operation that fails is a multipart HTTP POST request where we upload a file and its metadata as a JSON document.

This occurs randomly making it harder to fix.

We suspect it's caused by a malformed request generated by the client system but I am not sure how to prove it.

​Can you take a network trace using Wireshark ?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top