[jetty-dev] how to build jetty osgi repository?

I try to build jetty by myself. I success with command "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install"

now i want to create a osgi repository by myself, but almost output osgi jar file isn't standard name.

do have any public script to standard name like on jetty osgi repository?

example rename of bundle org.eclipse.jetty.server from jetty-server-9.4.0.RC1.jar to
org.eclipse.jetty.server_9.4.0.v20161014.jar

Back to the top