Re: [jetty-dev] Connection Management Issue ,Please help

Hi,

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 7:31 PM, Prakash Nandihal <p.nandihal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am doing POC on jetty http2 client,i am using jetty version
> 9.3.7.v20160115. Below is my code snippet.
>
> I am facing one problem ,i.e. in below code snippet ,i have for loop where i
> am making 3000 requests and i have set Max Requests Queued Per Destination
> as 2000.after sending 2000 requests,jetty API is aborting requests by
> throwing "RequestRejectedException",but this exception is not propagated to
> caller.

Jetty does not throw RequestRejectedException, we don't have such class.
Please provide the exact stack trace.

> at this point of time i want to close the connection and i want to
> open the new connection for handling the remaining 1000 requests.can you
> please suggest me How do i close connection now? on what basis i should
> close connection? until I receive the responses of 2000 Requests i can not
> close connection since i am handling responses asynchronously.

It's not clear what you want to do.

Bombing a server with a tight loop of 3000 requests does not look a
valid case, not even a valid load test.

Because you are using asynchronous APIs, exceptions are reported in
the listener and not thrown in the sender thread.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top