Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty Spnego instruction ktpass - why only crypto RC4-HMAC-NT?

Roland,

Happy to take feedback on this and improve the documentation related to this.  When I originally worked that feature years ago that was the recommended crypto at the time.  If things have changed (which I would think the would have based on the churn in SSL lands) then it we would not be surprised at all.  If you get something else working then by all means either submit the feedback as a Github Issue, as a documentation pull request...or give us an update here and to me directly.

Thing is actually testing this sort of thing requires a setup that we don't typically have access to so we have to bank upon user feedback that live in such environs. :)

cheers,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell