Re: [jetty-dev] Backward compatibility report

Hello,

It's possible. The report is already updated every other day. Is there a place where I can download a package with daily build of jetty-distribution-9.4-SNAPSHOT or I should build it by myself?

Thank you.

15.04.2016, 00:56, "Greg Wilkins":

Andrey?

Actually is there any chance you could set it up to run again the 9.4-SNAPSHOT build currently in master?

It would be really good to follow the links to the changed APIs as we are about to start creating documentation to assist with the port to 9.4

Note that there are some big merges to come on master, so the report might need to be generated weekly?

Big thanks if you are able to do this!

cheers