Re: [jetty-dev] Build Failure

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Fuxiang Chen <cfuxiang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Simone.
>
> The exact Maven command line is : mvn clean compile -Dmaven.test.skip=true
> -X
>
> Environment: Java 1.8, Maven 3.3.3, Win 7 64 bit
>
> I purposely skip the tests as I understand that not all the tests will pass.

You are not only skipping the *run* of the tests but also their
compilation, which will not generate the artifact that is missing.
Please read: https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/skipping-test.html

> Is there any specific Maven command or process to build jetty.project under
> Windows?

No.

Just use -DskipTests=true rather than maven.test.skip=true like the
Maven documentation says.

--
Simone Bordet
----