[jetty-dev] HTTP/2 page load error with Jetty 9.3.7

Hello.

We have found what looks like a quite severe bug.  Here are the details:

https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues/362

We have also reproduced the issue with JDK 1.8.0_72 and ALPN 8.1.7.v20160121.

And, as explained at the end of the Github issue, we also reproduced it in a setup in which HAProxy takes care of ALPN, so probably the bug is not in ALPN.

We reproduce the bug with both Firefox and Chrome, so probably a browser bug should be discarded too.

Is there something else that we should test?  Sorry if this list not the right place to report this.  We just thought that it was appropriate given the apparent severity of the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Óscar

Back to the top