[jetty-dev] Unable to build jetty-9.3.6.v20151106

HiĀ

I am trying to find a branch or tag that builds completely on my machine (OS X) and against which I can raise a Pull Request as well.

I am writing units for jetty-jaspi and jetty-jmx modules.Though, the specific modules I am working on a building fine for me. But, in order to ensure that nothing is broken and our internal CI to pass the build, I need to build the complete project.

I would appreciate any help in this regards.

Thank you
Farid

Back to the top