Re: [jetty-dev] Class project

First, if you are using the git repository, use one of the stable tags to build from, not the master branch or anything that could be considered "in flux"

Use Maven 3.3.3 (or better)
Your JVM is fine, no change needed.

Our test cases can be very network heavy (for obvious reasons), so if you don't have your file handles or (other ulimits) setup properly you might hit other errors.  I can't offer advice on what to set the ulimits up as, as it varys per individual.  But know that if you do have test failures, the details should quickly reveal if its a ulimit issue or not.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx