Re: [jetty-dev] client and local IP address

On 8.9.2015. 17:06, Simone Bordet wrote:
I'm using HttpClient to send HTTP requests and it pretty much works as
expected... but I have no idea how to specify which local IP address client
should use when sending those requests.

httpClient.setBindAddress(new InetSocketAddress(...));

Thanks a lot for your answer, but I forgot to mention that I'm using Jetty 7. :(

It's an old Java app that I need to upgrade and I can not easily switch to Jetty 9 and Java 8, so I'm stuck with Jetty 7 for now.

--
bbabic(a)globalnet.hr
2b||!2b?

Back to the top