[jetty-dev] Jetty 9.2.12.v20150709 Released!

This release is a maintenance release for Jetty 9.2.x for users that
must continue using Java 7.  We recommend that users that are able to
use Java 8 to update to Jetty 9.3.x.

Distribution Downloads:
download.eclipse.org/jetty

The artifacts are also available in the Global Central Repository:
central.maven.org

Eclipse P2 repositories will be available later.

If you find an issue with this release you can open a bug through the
guided bugzilla page located here:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jetty&format=guided

Documentation can be found at our documentation hub:
www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/

Finally, a reminder that both dev and prod support are offered through
Webtide (www.webtide.com), feel free to contact us through that site
or ping me directly if you are interested in learning more.

Documentation PDF's are available for direct download on the
webtide.com website as well.

cheers,
The Jetty Development Team

jetty-9.2.12.v20150709 - 09 July 2015
 + 469414 Proxied redirects expose upstream server name.
 + 469936 Remove usages of SpinLock.
 + 470184 Send the proxy-to-server request more lazily.

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top