Re: [jetty-dev] Reactive Streams

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Simone Bordet <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Still can't see that.   Can you implement my FragmentingProcesser for
>> Strings without blocking or doubling memory commitment?
>
> I'll give it a go.

I have implemented here:
https://github.com/jetty-project/jetty-reactive/blob/master/src/test/java/org/eclipse/jetty/reactive/Base64CompressedStringProcessorTest.java

It's fully async, non blocking, non recursive, and uses only an
additional 4 chars of storage to chunk the huge string.

It's not fool proof (some edge case may make it fail), but the point
is that it is possible to implement your use case above.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top