[jetty-dev] HTTP/2 is now RFC7540 & RFC7541

The IETF have published the  HTTP/2  Proposed Standard as:
So it is official and there is going to be no more significant changes to the protocol (only errata).

Luckily Jetty 9.3.0.RC0 has just been released with HTTP/2 client and server, plus many optimizations and improvements.    Jetty 9.3 is expected to be our stable release for Jetty in a few weeks.

Webtide would very much like to work with anybody trialling HTTP/2, so please contact us if you would like our assistance in evaluating how the new internet will work for you!

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx>  - an Intalio.com subsidiary
http://www.webtide.com  advice and support for jetty and cometd.

Back to the top