Re: [jetty-dev] HTTP/2 Push is not working

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Guillaume Drouet <guidrouet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using jetty 9.3.0.M2 as an embedded server configured for HTTP/2 (h2-14
> on chrome).
>
> I tried to enable server-push with PushCacheFilter and
> PushSessionCacheFilter but both are not working.

Well, they are working.
They are actually live on https://webtide.com.

> When a HTML page refers
> many JS/CSS files, the filter intercepts the referer header and populate a
> cache as expected. This is done the first time, and when the page is loaded
> a second time, the filter push the secondary resources. However, the browser
> does not seem to be notified: it performs additional requests and secondary
> resources are loaded only when the HTML is fetched.

What browser exact version ?
Do you have browser's logs ? Server logs ?
How do you know the browser is actually making the request (via the
network) rather than just displaying the request into a tool window ?

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top