[jetty-dev] HTTP/2 Push is not working

Hi,

I'm using jetty 9.3.0.M2 as an embedded server configured for HTTP/2 (h2-14 on chrome).

I tried to enable server-push with PushCacheFilter and PushSessionCacheFilter but both are not working. When a HTML page refers many JS/CSS files, the filter intercepts the referer header and populate a cache as expected. This is done the first time, and when the page is loaded a second time, the filter push the secondary resources. However, the browser does not seem to be notified: it performs additional requests and secondary resources are loaded only when the HTML is fetched.

Any idea?

Thanks

--
Guillaume DROUET