Re: [jetty-dev] State of HTTP/2 in 9.3.0-SNAPSHOT

I just double checked the spec regarding the || and it is correct as the spec says:

   Deployments of HTTP/2 that negotiate TLS 1.3 or higher need only
   support and use the SNI extension; deployments of TLS 1.2 are subject
   to the requirements in the following sections.
So if you are using TLS 1.3, there are no black ciphers.... at least not ones mandated by the HTTP2 specification.  You can still exclude ciphers from the entire TLS mechanism via the SslContextFactory in the normal way.

cheers