[jetty-dev] A custom error handler for EofException?

Hi,

Is there a way (best practice) to develop a custom error handler for Jetty EofException
to capture the potential exceptions that might happen when writing the response
at the level of HttpServletResponse?

For example, I have an application that returns an InputStream as the response entity.
Jersey is used in an embedded Jetty. If by any chance, the peer (client) connection
is closed before writing the InputStream to HttpServletResponse output stream,
Jetty throws an EofException. Can I capture this using a custom error handler?

Thanks,
Behrooz

Back to the top