Re: [jetty-dev] Trusting all client certificates (still)

Hi Joakim

>> With client certificates talking to a server with its own
>> certificates, it sounds like what you are looking for is the ability
>> to disable the client certificate validation steps.  Not sure that
>> exists.

just to let you and the list know: I have submitted a patch to the
Apache Felix project enabling the Jetty bundled with Felix to disable
client-certificate validation:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-4797

For my usecase, this is enough now, so you can consider this "issue" to
be closed. However, the patch attached to the above issue may also be of
interest here...

Thanks again for your help!

Pascal

--