[jetty-dev] Jetty 9.2.7.v20150116 Released!

We are pleased to announce the availability of Jetty 9.2.7!

The issues resolved are listed below.  Generally speaking this is a
maintenance release heading into the release of Jetty 9.3.0 which will
contain support for HTTP/2.  That specification is finishing stages of
being released and we plan to release our support shortly after the
official specification releases.

Distribution Downloads:

- http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/

The artifacts are also available in the Global Central Repository.

- http://central.maven.org/

Eclipse P2 repositories will be available once a build issue is sorted out.

If you find an issue with this release you can open a bug through the
guided bugzilla page located here:

- https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jetty&format=guided

Documentation can be found at our documentation hub

- https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/

Finally, a reminder that both dev and prod support are offered through
Webtide (www.webtide.com), feel free to contact us through that site
or ping me directly if you are interested in learning more.
Documentation PDF's are available for direct download on the
webtide.com website as
well.

cheers,
The Jetty Development Team

jetty-9.2.7.v20150116 - 16 January 2015
 + 420944 Hot Deployment of WAR when Context XML exists doesn't trigger
   redeploy
 + 448944 Provide m2e lifecycle mapping metadata for jetty-jspc-maven-plugin
 + 452201 Set the container classloader for osgi during webbundle undeploy
 + 454291 Added busy threads JMX attribute to QueuedThreadPool
 + 454773 SSLConnection use on Android client results in loop
 + 454954 Jetty osgi should skip fragment and required bundles that are in the
   uninstalled state
 + 454955 OSGi AnnotationParser should skip resources that are not in the
   classpath and close the class inputstream when done scanning it
 + 454983 Source bundles should not be singleton
 + 455047 Update JASPI
 + 455174 jetty-plus JNDI tests should use unique JNDI paths
 + 455330 Multiple Jetty-ContextFilePath entries separated by commas doesn't
   work
 + 455476 Persist updated session expiry time for MongoSessionManager
 + 455655 ensure multipart form-data parsing exception thrown to servlet
 + 455863 Fixed jetty.sh handling of multiple JETTY_ARGS
 + 456426 Exception on context undeploy from EnvConfiguration
 + 456486 Jar containing ServiceContainerInitializer impl not found in TCCL in
   osgi
 + 456956 Reduce ThreadLocal.remove() weak reference garbage
 + 457017 Reflective call to websocket methods that fail have ambiguous
   exceptions
 + 457032 Request sent from a failed CompleteListener due to connect timeout is
   failed immediately.
 + 457130 HTTPS request with IP host and HTTP proxy throws
   IllegalArgumentException.
 + 457696 JMX implementation should not be overridden by WebApp classes

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top