[jetty-dev] long response time lead to high CPU in jetty when using httpd server in front and a short timeout setting

All,

I have a long response time CXF restful web service and I am using camel to expose this CXF endpoint. The response time is 2 mins.
At the same time I have the httpd as the front proxy while it has the setting timeout=60
<VirtualHost *:443>
      <Proxy balancer://cxfrs>
           BalancerMemberhttps://localhost:9292/demo/aaa  retry=10 timeout=60
      </Proxy>
      ProxyPass /demo/aaa balancer://cxfrs
</VirtualHost>

When I visit the service through the below command several times(3~5 times):

curl -k --user admin:adminhttps://localhost:443/demo/aaa

after several mins, I can see the high cpu in the jetty through "top" command and the jetty code is running in an infinite loop.

Would you please help on this issue?

--
Best Regards,
Xiaohui(Vicky) Wu