[jetty-dev] SSL WebSocket Jetty with Geo Trust Certificate

Hi! I'm trying to do a Secured Web Socket with Jetty using a geo trust certificate, I have a .csr with my url and two .crt's from geotrust, then i have to do a jks to use with jetty web socket, but nothing happens.
I've used this link: http://www.geotrust.eu/en/support/manuals/java/java+based+webserver/keytool+commands/ to do the .jks and I've gotten it to work with a java jetty client, but nothing happen using _javascript_ with "ws://...".

Any idea??? I'm desperate!!
Thanks in advance!

Back to the top