Re: [jetty-dev] Information about Jetty project

Hi Narciso,

I don't think you'll get much in the way of an in-depth written
response on this topic, any time folks have is typically spent on the
project itself and issues in bugzilla, etc.

If you like we can have a quick Google Hangout in the next week or so
to discuss and I'll answer some questions, let me know and we can
coordinate.

cheers,
Jesse
--