Re: [jetty-dev] Content Length in Request Log(NCSARequestLog)

Did anyone get a chance to help on my question?

--Jhony

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Jhony Jhony <oohjhony@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Developers,

In my code to enable the access log I have added NCSARequestLog handler, which generates the request log with all the necessary information.

With respect to content length header I am getting this only if the web application set this header in part of their response.  If the web application does not set the content length header then it is missing in the request log.

Do I need to add some extra code to enable this or I am missing something else.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Yours,
Jhony

Back to the top