[jetty-dev] Multiple protocol versions in connection factory

Simone,

given that we have just gone from h2-14 to h2-15 without any binary protocol changes and will soon go h2-15 to h2 also without any breaking changes,   I think we need to support multiple versions within our connection factories, so we don't lose connectivity with large populations whenever the protocol does a simple name change.

So on the server side, I have added the ability for a connection factory to have multiple protocols associated with it (with the first being the primary one) and that is now set to [h2-15,h2-14] for accepting connections.

However, I'm not so familiar with the client side, so I've not touched that.  However I think it needs a similar change.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx>  @  Webtide - an Intalio subsidiary
http://www.webtide.com  advice and support for jetty and cometd.