Re: [jetty-dev] jetty-dev Digest, Vol 69, Issue 1

Hi Pushkar,

Your asking to discuss a bug in a version of Jetty that is two and a half years old, Since Jetty 8.1.3 was released, many many bugs have been fixed. The last version of Jetty 8.1.x is actually Jetty 8.1.16.

It might be worth considering if you might be encountering a bug that was fixed several years ago, consider upgrading to at least 8.1.16.

Best regards,
Jacob