[jetty-dev] eclipse complains about jetty-mdc-handler.xml

hi,

my Eclipse IDE complains that there is a problem with one of the Jetty xml files.

It says that in file jetty-mdc.handler.xml, line 12

"Attribute value "oldhandler" of type ID must be unique within the document"

I assume that the correct attribute name should be refid instead of id.

I am pretty sure the MDC Handler works anyway but perhaps we should fix this in the next release.

I know this is pretty insignificant but shall I open a bug about it?

thanks,
Michele

Inline images 1

Back to the top