Re: [jetty-dev] JavaOne Async IO presentation

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing these slides.  Most of the really
useful Servlet 3.1 information appears to come from the Jetty team.

I've been trying to handle Async file uploads and I haven't found a servlet
example to work off of.  Since my clients will be web-browsers posting via
HTML forms I realise I have to handle multi-part requests and that the
current Jetty implementation of multipart doesn't support asynchronous
operation (it seems to load the entire HTTP request and then parse it).

The Grizzly team have created an async multipart component here:
https://grizzly.java.net/httpserverframeworkextras.html - I like the
approach although for my own implementation I would like to be able to set a
File Part handler at a later point in my code (so read all the form-data
chunks and then halt reading if I get a chunk with a filename until some
type of file-handler is attached).

I'm about to attempt to code what I need for Jetty but am facing some
stumbling blocks (like how best to do a readLine without reading in all the
byte content).  Can anyone offer some pointers on how I should go about
doing this (and whether there's example code I can draw inspiration from)?