Re: [jetty-dev] Branch 9.2.x is not updated in the maven repo

Hi Joakim,

Thanks a lot. I am amazed at the fast reaction of the Jetty team.

Regards,
Ivan Brencsics

Done, we added it that branch to our nightly build/deploy.
You should see a first build/deploy in that snapshot repo now.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts