[jetty-dev] Jetty + SO_REUSEPORT

Hello,

I'm creating an embedded Jetty server and want to use a socket option
SO_REUSEPORT (*nix specific socket option that allows multiple processes to
bind to the same port).

Java doesn't include this as a named setting since it is platform specific
(works on *nix, not on Windows).  The  Netty project have implemented it
natively here:
https://github.com/netty/netty/commit/d1d8a6b6cdfbf3946fbce0a7a0bf7657cbfade03

I'm wondering what is the best way to go about adding this feature myself?
I'm not so familiar with the Netty codebase but am prepared to attempt to
add this and contribute my changes back if I could get some pointers.

Alternatively, if there is a lazy way I can leverage Netty's implementation
when constructing my Jetty server please suggest it.

Many thanks!