[jetty-dev] Federation/Coordination of a "set" of Jetty instances

Hi,

First, I'd appreciate your comment if the terminology of the subject of this email is not what it should be based on the following question.

I am looking for a possible best practice to be able to manage a set of embedded Jetty instances started from another bootstrap application. I have an abstraction layer for each concrete instance of which I can start one embedded Jetty but yet want to be able to manage their life cycle when necessary (and possibly through REST which the bootstrap application provides for all of them).

I hope that is enough of the problem statement to start a discussion. And, I still prefer not to think of OSGi-based solutions at this moment.

Thanks in advance,
Behrooz

Back to the top