Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty embedded. SSL connection not working

Thanks. There is an issue with Firefox. SSL connector is working with Safari, but not Firefox.
But you are right it is very complicated. So I am going to use another tool.
I liked the idea of being able to code or override some specific behaviour, but it appears to be too complicated.

Regards

Gilles

Gilles,

proxying SSL is a very difficult task.

I would suggest starting with a simple sample with just a hello world servlet and verify that your SSL connector is working correctly before attempting a proxy.

cheers