[jetty-dev] Jetty embedded. SSL connection not working

Good morning,

I am using Jetty 9 in embedded mode and have implemented the ManyConnectors sample and have issues when using the ssl port.

Firefox tells me that the connection has been reset. Safari first asked me to accept the certificate, and then responded (and always respond now) that the server is too busy.

Do you have any idea where I should investigate? Or what I should debug.
I have error nor logs on the server side (although log level is set to all).

It is as if the connection is not accepted by the connector.

I have then proxyservlet behind, but the service method is never called.

I cannot use the ConnectHandler because I need to use the ProxyServlet as a man in the middle.

Many thanks in advance.

Gilles

Back to the top