发件人: jetty-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jetty-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Sunway Jiao
发送时间: 2014329 0:22
收件人: Jetty @ Eclipse developer discussion list
主题: [jetty-dev] 答复: 答复: I wnna to know the design of jetty

Yes,I have do all the things you said,but I don’t know build a web server,what things I must to do.In fact,I even wanna write all the class method in one class,so I can know how the server runs without considering too many design patterns.In fact I don’t care about  the design pattern,I wanna know the steps in detail a server must to do.I want to write a simple server for myself.Who can tell me the necessary background knowledge.

Best Regards

Sunway

EC IT.Java Developer

DIRECT: