Re: [jetty-dev] Contributing a patch with cleaned up code

Ok, I just filed an issue.

Alex

On Mar 3, 2014, at 17:16 , Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Code submissions, even in patch form, have to go through legal vetting (hey, we're an Eclipse project after all).

The best way is to start, is to file a bug (under RT/Jetty) and attach the proposed patch.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts