Re: [jetty-dev] Contributing a patch with cleaned up code

Code submissions, even in patch form, have to go through legal vetting (hey, we're an Eclipse project after all).

The best way is to start, is to file a bug (under RT/Jetty) and attach the proposed patch.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts