Re: [jetty-dev] Sniffing websocket traffic

NeoLoad can do, it's free to record.

http://www.neotys.com

I implemented WebSocket load testing support by integrating Jetty :)

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:13 AM, Mack Gerhardt <mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Besides wireshark does anybody have any recommendations of tools that can do websocket traffic sniffing. Either via mitm or via routing with iptables and setting up a transparent proxy.

I want to debug some clients (ios and android) but on the server side, and I dont want to just fill logs up. Any ideas or experience with any tools? thanks