Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty Websocket Impl

There are 4 impls for you to use.

websocket-client (jetty websocket client)
websocket-servlet -> websocket-server (jetty websocket server)
javax-websocket-client-impl (javax.websocket / JSR356 client implementation)
javax-websocket-server-impl (javax.websocket.server / JSR356 server implementation)

Know that for the Jetty WebSocket APIs, the client and server are separate.
But for the JSR-356 implementation, the client is the base implementation with the server being extended from it (this is how the javax.websocket API was written)

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts