Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty Websocket Impl

On 1/20/2014 11:50 PM, Jan Bartel wrote:

Hi Scott,

All jetty jars should have manifest entries with correct bundle headers. I haven't checked the websocket jars, but if you find the manifests are not correct please let us know.

Ok.

Are there particular things you are looking to have in a websocket bundle?

Well...it might be desirable to have the client and server websocket impls in separate bundles...but perhaps not (hard to tell without looking at the structure of the code). I assume that the websocket impl has internal dependencies (i.e. dependencies on other parts of Jetty), so of course any other bundles.

Do you have a p2 repo/features for websocket+dependencies?

I should mention that our websocket impl uses a servlet 3 servletcontainerinitializer, which may perhaps be problematic in an osgi environment.

Perhaps so.

I'm currently travelling but will be near a computer in the next couple of days so I can investigate further for you.

Ok...thanks, that would be splendid.

Scott

Back to the top