--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 4:27 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jan,

I'm a heavy consumer of it. However, I don't know the user base of our project in detail. Thus, I don't have strong data to backup this statement.

On 2013-11-08 01:25:01 +0000, Jan Bartel said:
It would be good to have an indication from this list of how many are
using these releases, so we can gauge how much effort we need to put
into maintaining them.

Do you generate the OSGi manifest headers as part of your regular builds? In case you want to abandon creating the p2 repo I can look at consuming the Jetty bundles from a Maven repo.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx