Re: [jetty-dev] mechanical sympathy in netty-4

Hi Jesse,

Yes, I am aware :) The particular technique mentioned here that I found interesting was the custom ByteBuffer allocator to reuse buffers. Upon a quick look at the source, it seems Jetty is already doing some of this (though there are use-cases, e.g. Request#getReader, that cause buffer allocations).

Regards,
  Viktor