Re: [jetty-dev] Fwd: Jetty Client 9.04 threads

I've forwarded an email with explanation (about selector thread when
using SSL). Or maybe you suggesting that everyting is OK?

Precisely, I am asking why when using SSL client worker threads are
not used at all and all "work" is in selector thread (including
possibly heavy callback code)?
--
Kamil Gorlo