Re: [jetty-dev] (no subject)

Couple of things:

- the xml configuration mode you are talking about is really just a thin skin over java itself, so everything you see in xml is easily doable in java, all the xml does is get processed and then called in java through reflection

http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/example-jetty-embedded/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/embedded/SecuredHelloHandler.java?h=jetty-8 is an example of a simple hash login service being applied to the constraint security handler which handles the meat of the servlet api security configuration...that ought to get you going.

cheers,
jesse

--
Jesse McConnell <jesse@xxxxxxxxxxx>