Re: [jetty-dev] Can't get the tests to pass for 9.0.+

Yes, changing the resource to "resource.txt" ensures that the test passes.

I hadn't noticed anything that was switching tests on/off based on platform. Where is that configured?

I get a whole host of failures in jetty-io too. I guess they must also be platform specific.

William