Re: [jetty-dev] documentation versioning

I went ahead and made this change

http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/frameworks.html#framework-jetty-spring

On there in the documentation itself I have ${project.version} in the maven coordinate example, and in the rendered output it has the latest version.  The change hasn't been made everywhere yet but it works.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx