Re: [jetty-dev] Can't get the tests to pass for 9.0.+

Hmm, I'm not at home any more but I'm pretty sure it was http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/
I was getting the failures for  master as well as 9.0.0.v(can't recall), 9.0.2.v(whatever) which were the only 3 I tried.

The failures were the same for all of them.