Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty9 and connector statistics

These were not lost, just moved to an undocumented connector listener. Will document Monday.
--
sent by my android.
Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx>

On 22/04/2013 6:46 PM, "Simone Bordet" <sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM, marco.signorini@xxxxxxxxx
<marco.signorini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi dev,
>
> I'm going to upgrade my code in order to use Jetty 9 instead of Jetty 7.
>
> In Jetty 7 I was able to query the connector for the following:
> connector.getConnectionsOpenMax()
> connector.getConnectionsRequestsMax()
> connector.getConnectionsRequestsMean()
> connector.getConnectionsRequestsStdDev();

These have been lost in the connector rewrite, as far as I can tell.
Please open a bug at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jetty to
reintroduce them.

> connector.isLowResources();

Low resource monitoring is now performed by an additional component:
org.eclipse.jetty.server.LowResourceMonitor.
See https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/blob/master/jetty-server/src/main/config/etc/jetty-lowresources.xml
for an example on how to enable it, or just use directly
jetty-lowresources.xml in your configuration.

Thanks for noticing these features were missing.

--
Simone Bordet
----